[TR] '63 TR4: It lives!

Kentech HomeTech kentech0822 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 14 06:54:12 MDT 2007

I recognized that fuel pump sound right away. Glad to hear you kept the
throttle steady during break-in, some much temptation to clear it's throat a
few times.

My car is just getting underway again. Cathy just finished all of her cancer
treatments and is almost completely back to normal - and cured! I spent the
spring rebuilding the front-end on her 3A which we autocrossed a couple of
weekends ago - FTD vintage car (out of 2 - so I beat the other guy. Once I
get the annex built on my barn I will start the 4A tub work and continue
through the winter months so maybe this time next year I can seen my headers
glow too.

Nice job Jim!

PeterK