[TR] VTR 2007 Here I come

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Sat Jul 14 06:41:06 MDT 2007

Bud,
Look forward to seeing you again.  I will be leaving Monday AM  for Valley
Forge from Cleveland.  I may even run into Blake and the Detroit  group since we
have to follow the same route East.  My TR250 is all set to  go, I Think!  I
have been driving it all week, changed the plugs and  put 130 miles on her and
I have what I need:  Positive Amps --- Oil  Pressure --- Good Temp --- Fuel
That's all I need, right?

Of course those that know me will understand that the 250 will be towed to
VTR.  Why?  I have to haul all this judging stuff: clipboards, forms,  past
scoresheets, master trophy's , Judging Skool materials and on and  on.  This
stuff will fill the Durango TR tow vehicle for sure.

BTW, still looking for Judges, especially those willing to judge  Modified
Cars.  The Judging Skool will be Wednesday at 4:00  PM. So it would be greatly
appreciated if any of you Listers are  willing to help.

See you guys on the Road to Valley Forge,
Darrell
VTR Chief Judge