[TR] broke brakes

ZoboHerald at aol.com ZoboHerald at aol.com
Fri Jul 13 14:36:54 MDT 2007

In a message dated 7/12/2007 11:47:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jimmuller at rcn.com writes:

> TR3  was loaded and rolling East towards PVGP / TRF / VTR.  15 miles
>  out and lost brakes.

Experience has shown that driving to VTR is one of  the best ways to
make something on your Triumph  break.

==AM==
But if you manage to make there regardless, it's likely one of the best
places to get it fixed. I've seen it at nearly every VTR Convention I've  attended
over the years: have a problem and you'll draw crowds (and help) faster  than
you can speed-dial AAA!

--Andy Mace (I'll be there in spirit, but not in  person)

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not  so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with   wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and
Triumph Herald Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)