[TR] tr3-a doors

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Jul 12 17:15:07 MDT 2007

> ed, then why does the trf have a number for it? they are and
> have been n/a
> for quite some time. the tenex fasterners, don't they get
> screwed into the wood?

I'm pretty sure the late doors did have wooden blocks to support the side
curtain mounts.  P/N 650088/650089

No Tenax fasteners, though.  And as I recall, the "lift the dot" studs
either screwed into the sheet metal, or had nuts inside the door.

Don't know of anyone that sells them pre-made, though.  If you can find a
nice, clear piece of ash and a band saw, you should be able to make your
own.  Or Google for a shop that does Woody restoration.  Can't think of the
name offhand, but there's one not far from me, in Long Beach.

Randall
(Tedious but unavoidable disclaimer follows)

CONFIDENTIALITY. This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it may contain information proprietary to NavCom Technology, Inc., or one of its affiliates, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed, shall be maintained in confidence and not disclosed to third parties without the written consent of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the electronic mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this electronic mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return mail.