[TR] Cool New Triumph Site

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Dec 31 06:31:49 MST 2007

What better way to start the year then to brag about a cool new web site
that I got to work on................and it's totally Triumph related. Rick
Patton, of TBI fame, asked me a few months ago if I'd be interested in
building him a new site. I jumped at the chance and after about 2 months of
working with Rick and List Member's Aaron Cropley & Dave Friedlander on
design and content, we've gone live! You can check it out at
http://www.pattonmachine.com/

Comments always welcome.

Happy New Year!

Bob