[TR] leather steering wheel cover

stantr6 at comcast.net stantr6 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 30 12:16:21 MST 2007

Bob, List,
I second the recommendation to use Wheelskins.  I did on my TR6 and the result looks great.
They will make it to size, and it includes an inside cord to pull the thread against, and the holes for sewing.  Provide the diameter and grip circumference as per their instructions.

NOTE - the say "tight is right !", and they mean it.  At first, you may believe they sent one that it too small (I did); it goes on snug and you will get a work out sewing it on, but the results are worth it.

NFI,
Stan
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist at cox.net>