[TR] leather steering wheel cover

Kinderlehrer Kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Sun Dec 30 11:30:24 MST 2007

>> I am looking to replace the very old cover on my TR3A and
>> also get a new cover for the TR4.
>>
>> Does anyone know of a supplier of these items?
>
> I'd also like to know if anyone has a source for inside-laced, leather
> covers to fit TR3A.  The one I got from Moss some decades ago was very
> nice
> and fit perfectly, but the years of California sun and benign neglect have
> taken their toll.
>
> There was a rumor some time ago that Pep Boys had a suitable cover, but I
> was never able to find one in my local store.
>
> Randall

I got mine at Pep Boys about 5 years ago. It was the right diameter - or
maybe it stretched to the right diameter - but was too wide, that is, it was
for a wheel with a larger cross section. I put it on over the old cover and
it's been fine. Don't know if they still have them but I will look next time
I am there.  Bob