[TR] Who else got car parts for Christmas?

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 26 11:35:34 MST 2007

Chip Krout wrote:

> I got a repro Tax Stamp for the windscreen of the TR6 from the UK.....I'm
> not quite sure yet how it gets mounted and there seems to be some disagreement
> among fellow TR club members as to which corner on the windscreen it should be
> placed but we'll get that sorted out as soon as I'm finished playing with my
> remote control bumble bee helicopter....it's great to be 10 years old
> again:)

Chip, if you send me your snail address, I'll get you a genuine one from the UK and send it to you.
They're minimal cost anyway. You feel off the white protective cover, insert the disc into the
pocket on the front face and apply the whole thing to the inside of the screen in the left hand
bottom corner OR to the top centre of the screen behind the rear view mirror stem. Press hard and
with your fingertips make a circular pressing motion so it self-adheres. You can take it off and
re-apply it many times, so its not a use once only.

Cheers, Jonmac