[TR] Who else got car parts for Christmas?

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Wed Dec 26 07:56:52 MST 2007

In a message dated 12/25/2007 11:40:18 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
mlang99 at comcast.net writes:

Anyone  else get anything car related for Christmas?

I got a repro Tax Stamp for the windscreen of the TR6 from the UK.....I'm
not quite sure yet how it gets mounted and there seems to be some disagreement
among fellow TR club members as to which corner on the windscreen it should be
 placed but we'll get that sorted out as soon as I'm finished playing with my
 remote control bumble bee helicopter....it's great to be 10 years old
again:)

Cheers,

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.