[TR] xmas ignition????????????

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Tue Dec 25 11:42:28 MST 2007

Separate things but inter-related.

You will always set the points first as changing the points gap will
(slightly) change the timing.  Then you can set the timing by rotating the
distributor or (if little change is needed) adjusting the vernier.

Next on my list is syncing the carbs as the engine doesn't not have to be
warm for that and then adjusting the mixture (since the engine will have got
warmed up while I synced the carbs).  Finally a road-test for final timing
adjustments, then a look at the plugs.

But some of that is aways down the road for you I guess.

Geo