[TR] harmonic balancer?

Tony Gordon triumph at 2simpleusa.com
Tue Dec 25 09:56:54 MST 2007

Although I might be wrong, I believe the TR6 already has a harmonic damper.
The front pulley is a two-piece construction and you can see the rubber
bonding between the parts.  The following site shows the basic construction
http://www.dalemfg.com/harmonicbalancer_002.htm

If you are not planning on using the fan, you can use the top hat eliminator
kit from Rick Patten (see
http://www.topshamautoparts.com/tr6/eliminator.htm).  NFI apart from the
fact I bought one and it is very well made.

Tony Gordon
72 TR6