[TR] Tin-Zinc plating kit

John Mitchell jmitch at snet.net
Sat Dec 22 07:13:55 MST 2007

For smaller items like brackets and bolts, a 0 to 3 amp variable
rectifier is more than adequate.  Here's a link to Caswell's power
supply page.  It takes some practice when you first start to get a nice
plate, but it's easily either blasted or buffed off, and you can go
again.  I think it's kinda fun, and my wife says I look like a mad
scientist with all my buckets of solution set up:)  Read through the
caswell web site, as there's a wealth of information. Their prices are
high, and many of the items I sourced elsewhere,  I'm a pharmacist, so I
have alternative sources for chemicals.  I only order from them what I
cant get elsewhere.   John Mitchell  76 TR6
http://www.caswellplating.com/kits/rect.htm