[TR] TR4A sale values to contest insurance company valuation

Pat Fischer pfischer at rmi.net
Fri Dec 21 18:02:17 MST 2007

For your car value look here:  http://www.nadaguides.com/

- Select "Classic Cars" in the top menu bar
- Under "Classic Cars by Make" select "triumph"
- Select your year and features
Print and give this page to your insurance company.
I don't know what year your TR4 is:  They show for example that at 1964
has a low retail value of $7,125, and prices range up to $23,400.

NADA is the National Auto Dealers Association. It is a recognized
resource.  When I got my stated value policy for my 250, I printed off a
page from this site and gave it to my agent with photos of the car. It
was very nice to have in place when a wiring fire struck later.

Rich, I hope this helps.  And other listers, please get your cars
insured properly. Start building your case for value before you need it.

Pat Fischer