[TR] Importing a car from Canada?

Matt mbarre at juno.com
Fri Dec 21 14:01:35 MST 2007

Living in the SEUS I didn't pay attention to earlier threads on this subject,
but it so happens I have a trip planned to Montreal next month and just may
consider buying a car and driving back.  First is it a big deal bringing the
car in & getting a US title?  Second is this ill advised from a corrosion
perspective for road cars given the elements & road salt?  Car in question is
a circa 2000 VW TDI.
TIA,
Matt