[TR] water pump install

Vito vitop at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 21 12:24:38 MST 2007

i am going crazy trying to figure out where my A/C brackets go.

Does someone have some good pics of how the A/C brackets get mounted to the
engine block? Especially the hard to see lower brackets that mount to the
bottom of the compressor? I also need some pics of where and how the little
fanbelt pulley gets mounted.

Any help at all would be extremely appreciated.

I think my top bracket (the main A/C bracket) is an unusual one. If anyone has
had any copies made of original brackets or has an orignal to sell, please let
me know. If anyone has one off the car that they could spare for a few weeks,
I'd like to get one copied. Or if the owner of the bracket would rather not
send it out and has someone that can make a good copy I'd be happy to pay for
one.