[TR] Vacuum advance/retard

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Thu Dec 20 15:59:19 MST 2007

Guys,
The 68 TR250 & early 69 TR6 to my knowledge were the only Triumph's to  have
both VR & VA.  I can attest to the total nightmarer trying to tune  these as
originally designed with non adjustable ZS's too boot.  OH  MY!  Thanks to the
Feds and Emmision Controls. If not for those Guys  my 250 and Six would have
the "Rest Of The World" Lucas PI set up.
Darrell
68 TR250
71 TR6
BTW, Did you guys hear the latest from the Greenies, who say that Chicks
should not favor Sports Car Type Guys for they are ruining the environment? I
believe I need to go puke.