[TR] [6pack] water pump install

Vito vitop at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 20 13:05:05 MST 2007

WoW!  Well, I looked on the internet for some and i found that they
distribute it out of Cypress TX. (don't know if it's the main one in the US
or just a distributor), but i just opened an account with them so i can buy
it cheaper. if anyone wants any let me know. I have to go and pick it up so
i want to get a bunch together first, but $30 for the racing version plus
shipping. I have no idea what's going to be the cheapest way to ship it.