[TR] Cool Triumph video

BearTranserv at aol.com BearTranserv at aol.com
Wed Dec 19 15:16:32 MST 2007

In a message dated 12/19/2007 2:15:06 PM Mountain Standard Time, Chip19474
writes:

I had the same problems with AOL....I went on Internet Explorer and all  of
the videos worked fine.

Yep, AOL was apparently the problem.  I sent it to my work address, on
Outlook which defaults to IE and sure nuff, it worked just fine.  I'm on  DSL by
the way.

Bless all your pea pickin hearts for the the help....

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4

As he stared at her ample  bosom, he daydreamed of the dual Stromberg
carburetors in his vintage  Triumph, highly functional yet pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of  the intake manifold, aching for experienced
hands, the small knurled caps of the  oil dampeners begging to be inspected and
adjusted as
described in chapter  seven of the shop manual.
Dan McKay