[TR] Cool Triumph video

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Wed Dec 19 10:56:40 MST 2007

In a message dated 12/19/2007 10:56:13 AM Central Standard Time,
BearTranserv at aol.com writes:
> Am I the only one that has problems with some youtube videos?  Most  play
> fine, but occasionally, and the TR video is one of them, they take a few
> seconds
> to start, play for two seconds, stop for 10-15 or more, play 2-3 seconds
> and
> so on.  If I let it play through all the way and hit replay, it plays  fine.
>
> I usually don't have the patience to do that.
>
> Anyone know a fix?

You need a faster pipeline.  I've watched videos here at work that did that
but at home they chug right along, no worries.  If you watch the progress bar
you will see a slider that shows where you are in the sequence.  You will also
see a shade line showing the down load progress.  It races ahead of the slider
at home but here at work it does not.

BTW I have DSL at home but we have a T1 here at work.  Go figure.

Dave