[TR] compression results revisited

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Tue Dec 18 22:05:14 MST 2007

John,
That is great compression, my TR3 is 120-135 and runs great!
Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
"I love it, she hates it... the car, of course!"

This information is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of this information (including attachments) by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from your
system and contact the sender.