[TR] engine compression results

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Mon Dec 17 08:16:15 MST 2007

Certainly a defective gauge, should be a little pin, button or such on the
side of the unit that releases the pressure reading.

I think what may be happening is that your engine happens to stop with one
of the #4 valves open -- some valve has to be open when the engine stops --
and thus no compression remains.

I would check again and perform the other tests before pulling the head.

Geo