[TR] GT6+ Running Hot Part 2

Chris Kantarjiev cak at dimebank.com
Sun Dec 16 19:05:16 MST 2007

I made a huge difference in Bubba's cabin temperature by pulling out all
the carpets and carpet underlayment, and replacing the rotted jute with
mylarized bubble wrap. There's a trade name for this that I can never
remember, but you'll find it at any home improvement store, in rolls.

Keep the rear wing windows open to move air through the car.

We've done lots of long trips in cold and hot weather and it's very
comfortable.

Pushing more air through the engine compartment helps, but you really
want all the air that you can get into the engine compartment to go
through the too-small radiator!