[TR] Wealthy or Not

FRED E THOMAS frede.thomas2 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 13 17:46:07 MST 2007

Well now folks if I understand a Lucas battery is worth over $1000.00, that
could very possibly mean I might be a wealthy man, I wonder how much original
T/R 2/3 parts could be worth such as original ash trays still in the factory
box, or water pump rebuild kits in =metal Boxes"=, how about a "Triumph" 9
volt portable radio, or maybe a original Smith's rear view clock/mirrow, wow,
the list can go on and on, I just think I'll not count my $$$$, possibly
becasue they are not a "Lucas Battery".  :) :) :) "FT"