[TR] parts return

FGFO1 at aol.com FGFO1 at aol.com
Thu Dec 13 17:28:35 MST 2007

Over the past year a couple of nice guys have helped me by loaning me some
parts. I think its time to return them. but I cant remember who sent them!
First parts where a pair of stone guards for me to hammer my rear fender to
fit. One painted red t'other still in its wrapper. Fred T. did these come from
you?
And I think Mike with the black TR2 in Pasadena lent me the original TR2
grill for my machine shop. But I lost your email address.
thank you both for your kindness.
Frank fisher
Temecula California

>This outgoing message checked for virus and MG content by Norton anti virus
Mg content.