[TR] eBay Madness, part duex

TeriAnn Wakeman twakeman at razzolink.com
Thu Dec 13 17:23:59 MST 2007

Bob Labuz wrote:
> If it wasnt about 20 outside I would also venure out to the parts garage to
> see if I could find that "part" that would have all those ebayers drooling.

Hummm do you think a pair of genuine old stock amber glass front turn
signal lenses for a TR3 would get some drooling & crazy bidding?

I'm not ready to put my TR3 hard top up for sale.  I think that's the
rarest part I have.

Of course I have motor trend Vol 1 number 1 that I could sell and I
still have MacWorld volume 1 number 1.  Plus a slew of 1950's & early
1960's Road & track issues for those times I want to read a review of
the new MGB or the new TR4.  I've been holding on to those in the hope
that some day they might be of interest to hobbyists.

TeriAnn