[TR] eBay Histeria

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Thu Dec 13 13:45:39 MST 2007

In a message dated 12/12/2007 12:19:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
yellowtr at adelphia.net writes:

As far as I know you dont get marks off based on the battery type  correct?

Bob

Bob,
That would be a correct statement for Concours Judging at TRA, VTR and
6-PACK.  I am going to stick my neck out and say that even the Jaguar  guys don't
do that.  Now Pebble Beach, I have not a clue but I really  Doubt IT!

That being said it is kind of cool to show with a period replica or  even an
original battery.  I have done that.  I had one of the Red  Lucas battery's
for the 81 TR7 but it only lasted a few years. Like I  said I have the original
Lucas tar top, dry charged and suitable for an early  Spitfire.

" If you want it, Here it is, Come and get it.  UMM UMM UMM UMM,  Make you
mind up Fast. But you better hurry cause it's going Fast."  "A  Fool and his
Money"  (Beatles)

Darrell