[TR] TR 4A body roll

zoboherald at aol.com zoboherald at aol.com
Thu Dec 13 10:08:49 MST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: m.newhart at comcast.net

   When I give my solid axle TR4A a good stomp on the gas petal,  It
feels like
the body is rolling .  How can I correct this?  Thanks   Mike Newhart

==AM==
Mike, what you describe almost sounds as if the axle is loose on the
spring(s), or a spring is broken, or perhaps a spring mount is broken.
I'd want to check everything for tightness and, in the case of any
spring mounts or nearby chassis bits, structural integrity (i.e., rust).

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>