[TR] original right hand drive oew TR3A for sale in Switzerland

francois wildi fwildi at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 07:31:18 MST 2007

Hello list,
It been a very long time I have not written nor read anything on the
list.
Too much work, time with my kids and farming duties (believe it or
not) have kept me from enjoying my little darling for all the last
years. 180km in 4 years!
Now I am losing heart because it is too sad to see it any never have
time to take it for a ride and install the many performance parts
that  I have for it. So I'm selling the complete package.

Take a look at http://obswww.unige.ch/~fwildi/cars/tr3a/

Make offers

Francois Wildi