[TR] Remuddled TR4

zoboherald at aol.com zoboherald at aol.com
Wed Dec 12 15:16:22 MST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: nwolf at u.washington.edu

This eBay car has some interesting features - Some good, some bad.
Check out
the rear bumper, from a TR6.  Not perfect, but it fits better than I
would have
expected!  Can't say the same for the overriders... or those door
caps...

==AM==
To each, his (her) own, I say, but I've never understood why someone
would want a top like the one pictured. Sure, these cars are supposed
to be driven top down, but there are times when the top is up. Given
that, I've always liked the fact that these cars had such relatively
good visibility to the rear due to the large quarter windows in the
tops as well as the center window. (You early TR2 owners with
original-style tops can ignore this mini-rant. ;-) )

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>