[TR] What Does It Weigh?

John Dombey jdombey at infoscapecorp.com
Tue Dec 11 14:24:23 MST 2007

Bob,

I can't speak for most of the bits, but a non-overdrive transmission tips the scales at just under 75 pounds dry.  I had occasion several years ago to ship a few when the UPS weight limit was 75 pounds, and in a carboard moving box, cushioned by styrofoam peanuts, the UPS scale would read right around 74 pounds - never over 74.8.  It sure feels heavier when you're trying to R&R it though...

John Dombey
'69 TR6