[TR] TR3A top speed & horn sound

scotts junk smacsjunk at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 11:21:18 MST 2007

The TR2 Jabekke record run was made both in regular road trim and in speed
trim (spats, undertray, racing screen and tonneau cover.
I forget the actual speeds recorded, but believe in road trim it was over 100
mph and in speed trim 124 mph.

There's a full hour documentry on the run on Youtube at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVCEvK3JMng

cheers
Scott> From: amcewen2 at cogeco.ca> Just curious, does anybody know what the
period road tests recorded for the top speed of the TR3? I remember reading>
the early model did a high speed run to 125mph but I'm assuming that was with
wheel spats and no windscreen etc.. I'm> curious about the standard car.