[TR] TR3 steering wheel condition

TeriAnn Wakeman twakeman at razzolink.com
Mon Dec 10 16:02:27 MST 2007

I need to raise some money quickly so have decided to put some things
I've been keeping up for sale.

I have a TR3 steering wheel that I plan to put up on ebay but I have no
idea of how to describe its condition.  I have no idea what condition
most stock steering wheels are in. Can someone more familiar with
average condition stock wheels help me guess a description?

The steering wheel is intact unbent with no chips missing. The spokes
look nice.  The back of the centre needs refinishing as there are
numerous metal spots showing.  Each of the three parts of the outer rim
  where the spokes connect have a couple smallish cracks.  From 3-4 feet
away the wheel looks pretty nice.

A leather steering wheel wrap and a sanding & painting of the rear of
the hub and it would look real nice close up.

Any suggestions in a label for condition?  Used average? Used poor, Good
for its age?

Or is the condition bad enough that no one will bid & I would be better
off tossing the wheel than paying for an ebay listing?

TeriAnn