[TR] Leather straps for TR6 luggage rack

Chris Simonsen ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 14:46:37 MST 2007

You all have me feeling ashamed.   I have been using long bright yellow
nylon straps to hold down the basket ...

When I think about it now, does kinda tarnish the overall look and feel I
was going for....

Undoing nylon straps at the picnic site is akin to having the picnic basket
loaded with Big Macs.....  and compounded by forgetting to pack my jar of
Grey Poupon....

I've  got the the TRF SS (no drill) luggage rack.  I also added internal
rear hinge stiffiner brackets - I made from plans found through this list -
for those wine related picnics.  I'm not near my car right now - anyone know
how wide a strap this one takes I'd appreciate a contact off list - I'm
thinking 1 1/4 inch.

I'm visiting my contract manufacturer's this week in Mainland China - not
the best timing.   But I think I'll see if I can get a pair made while I'm
enjoying my stay.

Chris

54 TR2
63 TR4