[TR] advice sought- I FORGOT THIS!

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sun Dec 9 20:24:49 MST 2007

If only a year, I would get a gallon of fresh fluid and do a thorough bleed
at every wheel and the slave(they share the reservoir).   I just bled mine
after the car had been sitting for at least five years and just got some
sediment, then everything seemed to work fine.

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
"I love it, she hates it... the car, of course!"