[TR] Intake manifold

acs25m at swbell.net acs25m at swbell.net
Sun Dec 9 12:14:05 MST 2007

Hi all,
  I have a problem that I hope someone out there can help me with. I own a TR250 that I have had overheating problems with. After looking at everything that I could think of I sent the motor to a machinist. He called a week or so ago and told me the head was a goner. The DPO had someone mill the head well!!!!over 100 thousandths and the webbing between several intake and exhaust ports had been welded at some point in the past and there was a lot of cracking. He said to get a different head as he couldn't gaurantee that rewelding would stay fixed. I made a deal with a local club member (SLTOA) and have a replacement head. My problem now becomes the fact that the earlier head had closer spacing on the intake than the later heads. My Intake won't fit!!! Does any one out there have a wider spaced intake that they would be willing to sell. If so drop me a line off list at acs25m at swbell.net. My name is John Maneke.
  Thank you for any help received.