[TR] cap and rotor advice

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Fri Dec 7 17:13:13 MST 2007

The list has seen innumerable mentions of unreliable rotors.  But one thing I don't remember seeing is advice on where the best rotors are from?  ISTR that the small brown rotors have given me no trouble, while I also STR that the small black ones failed once or twice.
Is there a source for guaranteed quality out there?  Not to drag a debate around our otherwise superb array of parts suppliers into the list, feel free to e-mail me offline.
Thank you, everyone.
Terry Smith, '59 TR3A (TS 58667 is sleeping with frozen tootsies and will take a major resconstruct of the alternator conversion before going back on the road this spring).
New Hampshire