[TR] TR6 Jacking Point

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Mon Dec 3 12:08:20 MST 2007

In a message dated 12/3/2007 6:59:12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
suhringtr36 at comcast.net writes:

Well, with the '70 TR6, I cannot jack this coming from the  rear
since there is not enough clearance due to the muffler's  position

I use the single point method front and back only because I invested in a
really cool jack with a very low profile.  I bought it from Griot's  Garage
years ago.  It is still available  product # 77739 @
_http://www.griotsgarage.com/catalog.jsp?&SKU=77739_ (http://www.griotsgarage.com/catalog.jsp?&SKU=77739)
 Not cheap at $399 but it is the best thing since sliced bread for all these
LBC's that sit so low.  It even works on me 70 Spit that sits like   5" off
the ground or something.  You still need to do what Dave does and  jack the
front up half way then go to the rear.
Cheers,
Darrell