[TR] Bell exhaust system

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sun Dec 2 16:26:31 MST 2007

On Sunday 02 December 2007 04:18 pm, John Mitchell wrote:
>    Does anybody know who sells the Bell brand stock type SS exhaust
> system.  TRF and Moss don't list the manufacturer.  Thanks
> John Mitchell

John,

I got mine from Wishbone Classics a few years back. Very good price and
service.

But there seems to be a problem with them lately. One lister has said that
they took his money for an engine rebuild and dropped off the planet.

Their website is: http://www.wbclassics.com/

I would give them a call to see if they are still in business.

Bob