[TR] TR3 video.

Wayne Lee motorcarriage at charter.net
Fri Aug 31 13:35:19 MDT 2007

 Yeah, It was the Sumbeam Imp in the US the last 2 or so years they brought
them over till 67. I think pre -65 they were still called a Hillman Imp.
Only Scottish Import we had come through the shop. They even had a Sunbeam
Minx as well about the same time. I also remember going out to PA Dutch
Country in the Sunbeam Funwagon, which was a Commer Camper re-badged.We sold
those as part of the Rootes Group Franchise , Sunbeam, Hillman, Humber,
Singer and Commer Trucks, You  could even get an Aronolt-Bristol or an Elva
through the Rootes distributor  back then.  Oddly enough we sold 2 other
brands of Cars with much the same  character as the Imp. That being the
Simca 1000 and the NSU 1000 TT, The NSU  being the most sporty of them and
the Simca at the bottom end. Those were  the days, like You say.
 Wayne Lee
 Douglas,MA