[TR] Fwd: Re: Ford-powered TR4

Kurt Johnson kajohns64 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 18:55:59 MDT 2007

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 17:28:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kurt Johnson <kajohns64 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Ford-powered TR4
To: Skip Gurnee <skip47 at powernet.net>

Just look at the engine compartment of a tr4-6.  that
space is just begging for a v-8.  The V-8 is a better
fit in a TR than the mgb or sunbeam tiger.  You know
if the Triumph engineers would have had the money to
play around with they would experimented with a small
block Ford or Chevy.  Hell, Shelby became a legend for
his Anglo-American Cobra.

I've been having evil thoughts thinking of my TR6 and
the 4.6 sohc in my Lincoln.