[TR] Ford-powered TR4

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Aug 30 12:35:32 MDT 2007

> I saw this advertised in Hemmings Motor News. I'll bet it runs like a
> scalded cat, but for how long before something breaks?

I don't know, but there is a similar car in our local club and he seems to
get along with it very well.  Ran the original rear end for a long time, but
eventually switched to a narrowed Ford 9", which was apparently an easy
swap.

His biggest problem seems to be keeping it cool when using all those ponies.
But I've caravanned with him on long trips and never seen him break down.

Randall