[TR] [6pack] TRF Brake Discs

McGaheyRx at aol.com McGaheyRx at aol.com
Thu Aug 30 09:00:21 MDT 2007

In a message dated 8/30/2007 9:21:42 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lang at isis.mit.edu writes:

I  haven't driven a car with Green Stuff, so I can't provide any  data.

Anyone want me to test the pads on thier car?

I have.
I now have carbon/kevlar  - I haven't autocrossed with them yet, but  so far
I think they are better then the Green Stuff pads I removed - Carbon  Kevlar
definitely produces A LOT more dust, though.
BTW, the initial reason I took out the Green Stuff pads is they  were rusting
away from the back side faster than they were wearing on the  friction side -
they have plenty of friction material left - free to anybody who  wants to
try them.

Cheers,
Jack Mc