[TR] Uh-Ohhhh!

John Summers rivers2hills at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 19:27:25 MDT 2007

It's been a few days since I ventured out in the TR6.
I had been noticing a slight click through the clutch
pedal when I shifted gears.
It is standard procedure for me to check the fluid
resivoir before I take her out. Tonight I jumped in
and -boink! - the clutch pedal went to the floor.  It
came back, thanks to the spring.  Then I checked the
fluid and it was "way low", like3" down the hole.
Filled her up and pumped a few times but it wasn't
coming along.
So, I guess it's time for dirty hands.
We have no way of knowing if it is the master or slave
cylinder from my description do we?
As I recall, new cylinders are pretty inexpensive.
Collective wisdom?  Should I rebuild or replace?