[TR] Max Lucas TR7 Gremlins

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Tue Aug 28 19:07:32 MDT 2007

OK,
Try this on for size.  Ugly, the 76 VE TR7 has some gremlins.  I  was
followed home from lunch today by a Police Type Car for several miles.   He let me go
for some reason but was probably just as confused as I. Maybe he  was just
trying to make a point, like Hey Dude you need to work on this, by  filling my
mirrors for an extended time.
The left side turn signal has issues. I knew this so Beverly and I  attempted
to check it out tonight.  Wow, if you depress the brake with the  left turn
signal on the back up lights come on and everything else is  dark.  If the tail
lights are on and left turn signal is on  really weird stuff occurs, right
side is on, but left side goes dark and  back up lights shine.  Really very
weird and not complete here.  I  actually saw the left brake light and turn signal
alternate flashes at some  point.  This is the car that also shines the oil
light at all times for no  apparent reason.
Big time in need but understanding that this is not an easy one. Willing to
do recommended  testing of course.
Regards,
Darrell
PS:  Ugly is white Victory Edition TR7, all original and Museum  Quality. 35K
on the clock. I have restored what was needed but now have found  that
although she looks cool she is not good for much driving. I still love  her. She is
worth the effort to someone.