[TR] TR3A bonnet safety latch?

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Mon Aug 27 08:39:43 MDT 2007

Bill,

Mine is broken too, but I didn't see just the latch in the catalog.  Is it
what they are calling the 'Safety Hook' part number 802-276?  There is no
picture reference to it.

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (rolling restoration)
"A bad day in your TR just gives you license to go shopping on-line again!"

This information is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of this information (including attachments) by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from your
system and contact the sender.