[TR] TR6 Shock Conversion, Anyone?

Brian Thomas thomasb at queensu.ca
Fri Aug 24 07:06:40 MDT 2007

Hi guys,

One of our local club membersis looking for technical advice from
anyone who has gone from Rear Lever Shocks to Rear tube Shock
Conversions on a TR6.  He is looking closely at the Roadster Factory
Kit (TRFCD31M).

If anyone has gone this route, I'm sure he would be most appreciative
of any comments you may have.

Please reply directly to him at:

       wilky73 at xplornet.com

as he is not a list member.

Thanks,

Brian

Brian S. Thomas e-mail: ThomasB at QueensU.Ca
Holliday Point          work:   613-533-2228
R R 1                   fax:    613-385-1948
Wolfe Island, Ontario   home:   613-385-1947
K0H 2Y0         toys:   54 TR2, 56 TR3, 67 TR4A, 80 TR8, 52 Ferguson TEA20