[TR] Shipping gearbox and or O/D from UK to US

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at comcast.net
Tue Aug 21 17:40:54 MDT 2007

I shipped an entire unit 3 years ago and it was around $400.  I have an
overdrive unit there at the moment but with the exchange rate where it is,
it was going to cost >$500.  The restoration shop (Laycock "A"-type OD on a
TR6 gearbox with a strengthened layshaft for a fastroad TR3) agreed to ship
it with a chassis bound for a customer in New York.  It'll only cost me the
additional weight - less than $100.00

Can you find someone shipping a car across and pay the difference ?
Otherwise ship the OD and build the gearbox here.

Andrew