[TR] Shipping gearbox and or O/D from UK to US

Steve Smith dogzbody1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 15:13:11 MDT 2007

Has anyone shipped an overdrive gearbox from the UK to
the US?  I've located an A type 'box in the UK and
would like to have it rebuilt and shipped to the US
but expect it might to cost prohibitive.  If too
expensive to ship teh whole assesmbly I'll have only
the OD rebuilt and ship that.

Has anyone out there shipped either across the
Atlantic?  (Going roughly from Windsor to
Chicago/Milwaukee).

Thanks for any ideas and rough estimates of fees.

Best wishes
Steve