[TR] aux oil feed

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Tue Aug 21 13:03:23 MDT 2007

In a message dated 8/21/2007 11:46:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
lherault at bu.edu writes:

Has  anyone tried putting a restrictor in the external feed, maybe by  closing
off most of the end of the hose?  That way some oil would get  up there but
maybe not as much/too much.   I have one and   yes, you get the puffs of
smoke.  I'd like to keep it for cheap  insurance but maybe trim its output.

Ron L

Insurance against WHAT?
I am convinced this is another one of those aftermarket gizmos that provide
revenue for the purveyors of parts for our cars.
Mike Moore