[TR] Gear oil dispenser

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Tue Aug 21 10:33:16 MDT 2007

A while back, I bought a gallon jug of Valvoline gear oil and it had a
plastic hand pump included with it.  I was able to attach a piece of
aquarium hose to the end so that I could pump directly into the gearbox
opening.  The clear hose lets you see the liquif flowing through it and the
size was ideally suited for inserting into the opening in the gearbox.

Joe C.